“There is a gold mine within you from which you can extract everything you need to live life gloriously, joyously, and abundantly.”
Do you feel stuck? stressed? worried? Have you tried to change things either about yourself or in your environment for years and just can’t seem to? Do you think you were just born unlucky or unworthy?
So not true! You’ve just got to start changing all the negative programming that has built up through the years. Do you ever notice little kids at around three years old – how fearless, playful, confident, and comfortable in their own skin they are? But, what happens to that same little girl by the time she gets to middle school? Many of those same qualities have gotten diminished in her. In their place, she might have built up things like worries, fears, and self doubts – to name a few.
And that’s just after a handful of years for her. Think of how many years we’ve had to build up negativity in ourselves. But, the good news is that it is possible to begin reprogramming your mind. It doesn’t happen overnight. In fact, it’s just a lifelong mission to start uncovering your true self hidden underneath all that stuff.
But, it can actually be fun. In this video, I give you ten ways to get your started. Then you can start looking into each one further. In fact, stick around. Because, I’ll be getting more into the nitty gritty of this fascinating and exciting subject as I go along.
Enjoy the video!
Here are the 10 Ways to Reprogram Your Mind listed below:
- Realize your subconscious mind holds all the power. It’s where your beliefs and programming reside. The secret to happiness is replacing all the negative with positive, beautiful new programming.
- Listen to the stories of people who have turned their lives around. Get inspired and know it is possible!
- Meditate. There are so many incredible benefits to our minds and bodies from meditating even 10 minutes a day.
- Self Talk. We talk to ourselves all day long. Start talking to yourself with as much love as you do a child.
- Visualize. Images are continuously playing in our minds. Start replacing all the negative ones. Use your imagination and have fun with it!
- Feelings are not just reactions. They’re a powerful tool you can use to overcome things like fear and to gain confidence. For example, when you’re working out, add positive affirmations and visualization.
- Repetition is a tool for becoming happier that gets overlooked. Think of when you learned your abc’s. You kept repeating them until they stuck. That’s what your new programming needs.
“True forgiveness is when you say, “Thank you for that experience.”
9. Modeling. Who do you admire? Study their qualities and habits. Then begin modeling them yourself.
10. Self Love is directly tied to a person’s happiness. Start:
* Praising Yourself
* Understanding Yourself
* Comforting Yourself
* Supporting Yourself
Thanks for reading and for watching this video!
Feel free to reach out to me with any questions or anything I can help you with.
If you’d like to get my newsletter, just click here.